VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old May 30, 2019, 09:26 PM
VGMdb Staff

Natsumi Kameoka is credited for music in the game credits and she also lists this CD on her website.

Not credited on SQEX website so I'm guessing she's credited in the booklet?
Old Jun 12, 2019, 05:53 AM
Trusted Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by nextday View Post
Natsumi Kameoka is credited for music in the game credits and she also lists this CD on her website.

Not credited on SQEX website so I'm guessing she's credited in the booklet?
She is, updated.

- Updated Album Info from inserts
- Linked artists
- "Wood base" is sic.
- Decapitalized "YUZO TAKAHASHI" per inserts.

Last edited by dancey; Jun 12, 2019 at 07:14 AM.
Old Oct 7, 2021, 05:42 AM

I was looking through the booklet and I thought I'd highlight something interesting for anyone who are not signed up on this website (i.e. can't view album images) and is following the increasing modern trend of censorship (whether self-imposed or otherwise) of Japanese video games. It is transcribed as follows:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booklet p. 11-12
4. 10年経って
かわいくなったシヴァ

10年前と今ではゲームに対するレーティング(年齢による表現規制)が日本も海外も厳密になっているため、 表現の変わったキャラクターがいる。例えば、子供~少年期のラファエロはWii版では上半身に服を着ていな かったが、今回は着衣するようになったし、シヴァの下半身の表現も露出が少なくなっている。そのシヴァだが 、顔にフェイスペイントがあったのを、修正の過程でなくしてみたところ、「あれ?なんかかわいくなった?」 と好評に。そのまま採用となった。
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booklet p. 11-12
Q4: Why did Shiva get so much cuter?

Ratings regulations in all regions have grown a lot stricter in the ten years since the original version was released, so several characters have returned with updated designs. For example, young Raffaello used to run around with his shirt off, nut this time he's fully clothes. Likewise, Shiva now shows a lot less skin on her lower body.
While revising some of the character designs, we also tried removing Shiva's face paint. The team loved how much cuter she looked, so we decided to keep her that way.