VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Jul 3, 2020, 12:31 PM

Ok, I have issues with the notes and what is "posted" in the notes for this album.

First of all, not all tracks seems to have its origin and others are wrong.

For example, it is listed that the game origins for tracks 1, 2, 4 and 5 is "Hoshi no Kirby" (kanji: 星のカービィ). But in the booklet, I am seeing that kanji but for track 1, 2, 5 and 6.

Alongside that, track #3 seems to be from 星のカービィ3 and not 星のカービィ2

Finally, the track from 星のカービィ スーパーデラックス (Kirby Super Star) is the #4 and not #3.

Unless there is a reason of why it should be like that, looks like the actual credits should be like this:

Sources: Kirby's Dream Land (Hoshi no Kirby) (1,2,5,6), Kirby's Dream Land 3 (Hoshi no Kirby 3) (3), Kirby Super Star (Hoshi no Kirby Super Deluxe) (4)

On a side note, I checked the composers of all of those games in Wikipedia an all have credited Jun Ishikawa (石川淳) as the composer. An album here (https://vgmdb.net/album/33644) also hints that.

Since I can't read the rest of the kanjis, I am unsure of the specific traks involved.

Maybe someone can have this checked out further? Thanks!