VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Animation Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Jul 1, 2018, 12:17 AM

Added credits for individual tracks from the Bandcamp release: https://blastingcompany.bandcamp.com...he-garden-wall

That version has some extra tracks (which unfortunately aren't credited), so I guess it should have a separate entry?

Some notes about the credits:

The song writers are only credited with their first initial and last name, but based on other credits it's not too difficult to work out who is who:

B. Armstrong = Brandon Armstrong
J. Kaufman = Joshua Kaufman
J. Rubenstein = Justin Rubenstein
P. McHale = Patrick McHale
D. Stevenson = David V. Stevenson (confirmed by a blog post from one of the storyboard artists: http://angryjim.com/?p=753)
J. Paxton = Jerron Paxton
P. Ward is likely Pendleton Ward, a writer and storyboard artist for the show
M. Bodnar = Mark Bodnar

It's not clear from the songwriter credits who did composition and who did lyrics. I think it's safe to assume that, where credited, Patrick McHale and Pendleton Ward wrote lyrics. But in any case, I'm leaving composer and lyricist fields blank since we can't know for sure. Performer credits are pending approval from an admin.

Also there are a few missing credits here. Thanks to a typo that replaced the credits with the lyrics to "Tiny Star", there's no information on "Old Black Train." And the lead vocalist for "Send Me A Peach" is uncredited, though I highly suspect it's Christopher William "C.W." Stoneking, who voiced and sang as the character John Crops in the pilot episode, "Tome of the Unknown."

Last edited by Aifread; Jul 1, 2018 at 12:43 AM.