VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Apr 18, 2015, 09:10 PM
Trusted Editor

Hello, I open a thread for this CD

So this is Kazuko Kawashima's first solo album.
Do you know her? She's well known for doing the scats in anime TV series Saint Seiya and Yamato, and in a lot of animes (Urashiman, Baldios, Dairugger XV, Ultraman USA...) We listen her in most of image albums too (Isaron Densetsu, Rock Symphony Blue Sonnet...) , and in some video games (like Romancing Saga's arranged albums...)
I'm a Kawashima's fan. , Because I'm a Seiji Yokoyama's fan, too. And Kazuko Kawashima is like a bit the "Seiji Yokoyama's voice".

Well, seriously, this album is a real masterpiece, a jewel.
Five Stars /5!
Don't miss it! ;-) (you can listen samples on CDJapan or HMV!)

So, my credits:
I have the original CD printed in 1987 (so no problem for barcode, release date, price...)
Tracklisting is written in English, so no need translation for that.
For the translation of Japanese title, I have copied the kanjis on CDJapan.
And for other informations, like the composer (Reiji Koroku), I have seen the Gérald Ory's french blog, here:

http://ragenblue.blogspot.fr/2011/07...ible-lips.html

Gérald Ory (MegaGG) is maybe the best Seiji Yokoyama's expert of the world (outside Japan!) so these informations are totally reliable. And he speaks perfectly Japanese. Gérald Ory is Seiji Yokoyama's and Kazuko Kawashima's friend too, and he has produced the CD Ragen Blue Symphonic Album (yes, composed by Seiji Yokoyama). Well, we can say that Gérald Ory is maybe the greatest Seiji Yokoyama's fan of this world! ^^

So just 2 points:
For the sale link (I'm talking about 1st Print, ref: 33CA-1466), I have put CDJapan's link and HMV Link, because the CD reprint is a CDR so the CDs are the same, and all the websites have let the same jacket too (written "32CC-1466"). But I can delete these sale links if you want (because this is not "really" the CD print in 1987).
And second point, I don't know if i put the same photo for the CDR (reprint in 2009). I don't find a scan or a picture anywhere with the catalog number "CORR-10583".

Thank you!

EDIT: I've changed the end of the title: "Invisible Lips - Mienai Kuchibiru" by "Invisible Lips ~Mienai Kuchibiru~" ; because "Mienai Kuchibiru" is like a subtitle, and it's written precisely like that on the disc. But i don't sure if i must put some space before and after the "~"?

Last edited by SaintSquall; Apr 18, 2015 at 11:21 PM.
Old Dec 20, 2015, 04:38 AM

Seem to be that this CD contains the main theme of the japanese tv drama series: 京都かるがも病院