VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Dec 20, 2008, 01:45 PM

Default TKCA-71192: A NiGHTS REMIX: Another Dreams

I have an mp3 file that has Boyz II Men as artist for the track 09 [Interlude]. Can anyone confirm whether this is correct or not?
Old Dec 20, 2008, 01:49 PM
VGMdb Advisor

Boyz II Men? I pretty sure someone just pulled that tag out of their rear ends after a quick listen. If they got Boyz II Men to be on the cd it would probably have been on a bigger track
Old Dec 21, 2008, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echo View Post
I have an mp3 file that has Boyz II Men as artist for the track 09 [Interlude]. Can anyone confirm whether this is correct or not?
Great song. I've been a fan of the NiGHTS music since the Saturn days. The track 09 [Interlude] is a shortened version of "Dreams, Dreams - A Cappella Version" on the Christmas NiGHTS Saturn sampler disc (Redbook Audio).

No Boyz II Men, this was done by Marlon Saunders.

"You returned here again? You can't beat me even though you challenge repeatedly."
-Mr. Wardner

Last edited by JAMMAPARTS; Dec 21, 2008 at 06:56 PM.
Old May 12, 2010, 08:53 PM

I'm asking out of the courtesy of not really owning this soundtrack and knowing nothing about the music of NiGHTS, but is it really an "original soundtrack", and not a "remix"? The title says remix... and basically every track is this or that mix. I'm betting it's a remix, but stranger things have happened.
Old May 13, 2010, 04:00 AM
VGMdb Administrator

Yeah, this album was added to VGMdb before we had a Classification field, so it's still set at the default value. There are a few more like this that need to be fixed.
Old May 13, 2010, 04:50 AM

Thanks, I'll keep my eye out for more. Unless I'm pretty sure, I'll maybe just post about it again, and you can always change it if I'm right.