VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Nov 13, 2008, 03:26 PM

For a freeware game I have to say this soundtrack is pretty good. I wasn't expecting much at all. It does have a 'mitsuda' feel to it as mentioned in the album notes. I don't know how much of a copy it is (if at all), but really nice tracks here regardless. Piece of Life is pleasant (reminds me of To Zanarkand in a way), yet has a feeling of great sadness. Emergency reminds me of Chrono Trigger when that sound comes in at 0:36.

Desolate Planet, Fate Revision and Trample Machine are probably my favorites though.

Nothing mind-blowing, but worthy of checking out when you have time. Link to download is under website on album page.

Last edited by BahamutZ; Nov 13, 2008 at 03:30 PM.
Old Nov 13, 2008, 05:41 PM
VGMdb Advisor
VGM Artist

Agreed on how good it is. What led you to it in the first place? Scoping out free digital release albums?
Old Nov 13, 2008, 11:28 PM

Well I just search by catalog number in ascending order to find and listen to new music when I have free time. I had noticed that new albums had been added to the top with weird catalog numbers, so I checked it out. I'll check out those other free ones in due time.