VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Sep 4, 2014, 06:41 PM

Default Asking for help on getting certain soundtracks

I've been doing some research and have hit a dead end and am hoping I can get some help on purchasing certain soundtracks. This is mostly because I am in America and am interested in some soundtracks from Japan.

GUN FRONTIER/METAL BLACK/DINO REX Sound Tracks for Digital Generation ~GameMusic Discovery Series~

The website it is from is in Japanese and it looks like there is no English version. It's on Ebay, but the price is much to high. Amazon has a few; I might have to just deal with that.

KONAMI SHOOTING COLLECTION

Same as before: the website appears to only be in Japanese. Unlike the previous one, I haven't been able to find it anywhere else.

Sunsoft Music Collection Vol.3

Same as the last two. Volumes 1, 2, and 4 were on Ebay last time I checked.

I've tried Yahoo auctions, but they weren't there last time I checked. Any help for an undeserving American to obtain these would be greatly appreciated.
Old Sep 5, 2014, 04:51 AM

Otaku.com has some collectible prices. Some higher prices for used copies rather than new and sealed ones! Depends on what you're looking for. You might be better off trying Book Off and good luck, in fact!!
Old Sep 5, 2014, 09:44 AM

There are three copies left of the the Sunsoft Music Collection Vol. 3 on Amazon.com Japan. They're going for about 30 USD.