VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Animation Music Discussion
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Feb 11, 2013, 03:34 PM

Default Dakara Boku wa H ga Dekinai OST

If this is in the wrong place i'm sorry

But to get to the point i was wondering something.
This anime has been out for quite some time (it first started airing on July 6th 2012). I looked all over Cdjapan and VGM and the only thing i found were the usual OP, ED and radio dramas.

Does this mean the OST for this anime will never be officially released? If i recall correctly there was a similar case like this. Lupin the 3rd Fujiko Mine didn't get a soundtrack release until Demember 19th despite the anime airing April the 4th. If i recall there was an issue with the composers not wanting to be associated with each other (this is just a rumor i heard so i don't know if it's true or not). So is it possible that's the same case here?

I managed to find out that an ova will be bundled with a manga volume in March. It's quite possible something will pop up around that time but i can't be sure. I was really looking forward to purchasing the soundtrack for this show as it is quite good. Any information on this would be appreciated ^_^.
Old Feb 11, 2013, 04:08 PM

it's possible the ost has been planned but for a reason has been cancelled, like the character song mini album
some anime never get ost (I still wait for a mar heaven ost, music in that anime is pretty good)