VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Mar 31, 2010, 02:12 PM

I was just staring at my scanned booklet of this.. it says:
http://i.imgur.com/WHFnS.png

Is the info at the bottom of the page then wrong? 1-7 is listing Ito. Well, I'm really just wondering how I should tag the actual artist who arranged it, really, if it isn't Ito.
Old Mar 31, 2010, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercenary09 View Post
I was just staring at my scanned booklet of this.. it says:
http://i.imgur.com/WHFnS.png

Is the info at the bottom of the page then wrong? 1-7 is listing Ito. Well, I'm really just wondering how I should tag the actual artist who arranged it, really, if it isn't Ito.
I think it means that Yoshiyuki Ito was responsible for all the sounds for Tracks 1~6 but not for 7, as it included sound effects, making that track half arrangement and half remix/gameplay. If Ito really didn't have any role in Track 7, then for what purpose would that "except M7" bit at the end be for if 7 isn't between 1 and 6?
Old Mar 31, 2010, 02:37 PM

Later I thought it meant the actual sounds, and not so much the arrangement, but then I thought sometimes Japan doesn't translate for us well. Then I thought it was really talking about sounds and I guess here is the conclusion.
But I'll believe Ito is the arranger now, anyway. Heh.
Old Sep 25, 2010, 01:54 AM
VGMdb Staff

Does someone have a snap of a sealed copy? I want only know if the sealed copy comes with an external round sticker.