VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Jan 28, 2010, 03:56 AM

I've been meaning to add this for quite a while now, but having little-to-no-information has made me not to. I took some from Discogs, Record Inspector, and So Much Silence, but if you notice, it is rather conflicting. I managed to find all three tracks presented in this release from various sources, but, these don't have info either, other than the ID tags matching the tracklist I provided.

It is worth mentioning that not so long ago, the official website for Daxter, a PSP game from the same series was giving away free stuff after inputting special codes revealed in the game, and one of these was what was supposed to be the entire Jak X soundtrack, but was rather a lone track contained in this release; "Tempest".

On that note, both Discogs and Record Inspector list "Tempest" as "Tempst", however, I decided not to follow this, as John Digweed has released the same track on his own and properly named.

As far as I know, Record Inspector makes custom covers, so that's why I didn't include the image provided by them.

Last edited by PsychoZeke; Jan 24, 2011 at 01:24 PM.