VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Mar 13, 2015, 11:36 PM

I saw the page for the EP remix and collector's edition vinyl, but not the soundtrack, so I've added it. I'm pretty sure there wasn't a page for this (if there is I'm really sorry), I checked and the vinyl release won't have as many tracks (28 as opposed to 49) as well. I also added a tracklist based on the soundtrack with some of the nuances intact that aren't on the steam page (ex. feat xyz), if anybody downloaded it and it was different for them change it I suppose.

Last edited by IJustDontKnowAnymore; Mar 14, 2015 at 12:54 AM.
Old Mar 21, 2015, 08:51 PM

It irks me that I can't buy the soundtrack standalone from Steam. I already have the game on PS4, so I don't get why one needs the PC version in order to buy the full soundtrack. You'd think they'd have a Bandcamp link or something....
Old May 23, 2015, 05:58 AM

I've come to realize that "Run" is a brilliant track. It has a mesmerizing effect on me.

I wanna call it genius. It's simple and genius. The components are simple but execution is genius.
It's like, you know, it has just 3 ingredients: A, B, and C.
But it's a matter of how it uses them, or mixes them together. And that's where the track shines - it's wonderfully constructed.

Another runner-up that I go back to to re-listen is "In The Face Of Evil".

Overall - a good soundtrack to listen while driving home in the evening. Well as a matter of fact any synthwave 80s style is good to listen to while driving in a summer sunset.
Old Jul 1, 2020, 04:15 AM

Are all of the tracks on this album newly composed material for Hotline Miami 2? Or are any reused tracks from the first game?