VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Feb 14, 2016, 01:06 PM
VGMdb Staff

The choir previously attributed to this soundtrack was the 'Northwest Boychoir' which is not mentioned within the booklet. However, the game's credits does mention this as a performer so, I'm guessing, this is the source of that information.
However, the liner notes (section describing 'Arnhem') mentions the Seattle Boy Choir as a performer. This fits far better, in my opinion, as that unit had worked previously in the series on the Underground soundtrack.

Long story short, I've changed it!

EDIT
It seems the Seattle Boy Choir and the Northwest Boychoir are one and same thing which clears up why both are mentioned in connection with this soundtrack.

Last edited by Jimby; May 26, 2016 at 04:53 AM.
Old Apr 10, 2016, 09:13 AM

Release doesn't have cat.no, present cat.no is back cover code, and front cover code is 4021910, and CD is 4021907. I think it should be CD code at least, but I won't edit it.