VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sep 1, 2015, 04:49 AM

Default Japanese Drama + Other Japanese CDs

Hello, I'm new here (well, to at least posting), but I was trying to add an album that I think may have needed adding.

So, in an attempt to add the Marks no Yama Original Soundtrack, my submission was rejected.

Now I completely understand the reason for this rejection, being "Not game/anime related", but what I don't understand is why there are other Drama CDs on this that have nothing to do with games or Manga, such as The "Mare" Original Soundtrack, or Hiroyuki Sawano's NHK Works of all things.

I understand they are both composed by Hiroyuki Sawano, but as far as I'm aware they are not Anime or Game related.

If they are only here because they are composed by Hiroyuki Sawano, then why am I not allowed to add the Marks no Yama Original Soundtrack? I mean, it IS composed by Hiroyuki Sawano.

Sorry if this causes confusion or anything, but I'm new here, although I have read a few things about adding CDs and Tracks, but if I am misunderstanding something, please let me know!