VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > VGMdb Site Related > Questions and Comments
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #31  
Old Dec 14, 2020, 04:53 PM
nstz nstz is offline
VGMdb Staff
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 782
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ermeson16 View Post
A&R assistant
Finish Work
CG Effect

From this
@Ermeson16 Added.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old Dec 14, 2020, 05:59 PM
flameshot233 flameshot233 is offline
Trusted Editor
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Shanghai, China
Posts: 141
Default

https://vgmdb.net/db/covers.php?do=view&cover=83609

Lyricist (作詩)
Gut Guitar (ガットギター)
Flugelhorn Solo (フリューゲルホルンソロ)
Tenor Sax Solo (テナーサックスソロ)
Alto Sax Solo (アルトサックスソロ)
Concept Design
Design Co-ordinator (to Design Coordinator)
Game Designer


https://vgmdb.net/db/covers.php?do=view&cover=83606

Back Chorus (バックコーラス) (to Backing Chorus?)


https://vgmdb.net/db/covers.php?do=view&cover=83131

Starring by


https://vgmdb.net/db/covers.php?do=view&cover=83146

BGM Editor

Last edited by flameshot233; Dec 14, 2020 at 08:39 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old Dec 14, 2020, 06:00 PM
Robin's Avatar
Robin Robin is offline
Trusted Editor
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: France
Posts: 236
Default

You can ignore my first post and start back from this new one:

[OLDER REQUESTS]

"Music originally composed" alias of "Original Composer" [As seen on SINNOHVATION]
"Every Other Instrument" alias of "Instruments" [As seen on SINNOHVATION]

"Irish Translation" [As Seen in CREID]
"Clasher" [As Seen in CREID]
"Paste 5cup Cymbal" [As Seen in CREID]
"Angel Heart" [As Seen in CREID]
"India Bells" [As Seen in CREID]
"Darbuka" [As Seen in CREID]
"Nail Chime" [As Seen in CREID]
"Cha-Cha" [As Seen in CREID]
"Finger Cymbals" [As Seen in CREID]

"CD Production Coordinator" alias of "Production Coordinator" [As seen on NieR Gestalt & Replicant Original Soundtrack]
"CD Production Assistant" alias of "Production Assistant" [As seen on NieR Gestalt & Replicant Original Soundtrack]
"CD Promotion Coordinator" alias of "Promotion Coordinator" [As seen on NieR Gestalt & Replicant Original Soundtrack]
"CD Production Desk" alias of "Production Desks" [As seen on NieR Gestalt & Replicant Original Soundtrack]


[NEW]
"Sound Tool Programmer" [As seen on FINAL FANTASY X Original Soundtrack
"Supervising Dialogue Editor" [As seen on FINAL FANTASY X Original Soundtrack
"Dialogue Editor" [As seen on FINAL FANTASY X Original Soundtrack
"Production Engineer" [As seen on FINAL FANTASY X Original Soundtrack
"Photo taken at" [location] [As seen on FINAL FANTASY X Original Soundtrack
"Sales Development" [As seen on FINAL FANTASY X Original Soundtrack
"A&R Director" [As seen on FINAL FANTASY X Original Soundtrack
"Choir Soprano 1" alias of "Soprano Chorus" [As seen on FINAL FANTASY X Original Soundtrack
"Choir Soprano 2" alias of "Soprano Chorus" [As seen on FINAL FANTASY X Original Soundtrack
"Choir Alto 1" alias of "Alto Chorus" [As seen on FINAL FANTASY X Original Soundtrack
"Choir Alto 2" alias of "Alto Chorus" [As seen on FINAL FANTASY X Original Soundtrack
"Choir Tenor 1" alias of Tenor Chorus [As seen on FINAL FANTASY X Original Soundtrack
"Choir Tenor 2" alias of Tenor Chorus [As seen on FINAL FANTASY X Original Soundtrack
"Choir Bass 1" alias of "https://vgmdb.net/role/593]Bass Chorus" [As seen on FINAL FANTASY X Original Soundtrack
"Choir Bass 2" [As seen on FINAL FANTASY X Original Soundtrack
__________________
Twitter140VGM140ABGMKodamaSoft
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old Dec 14, 2020, 09:42 PM
cal's Avatar
cal cal is offline
VGMdb Staff
a.k.a. nextday
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 2,414
Default

@flameshot233
Quote:
Gut Guitar (ガットギター)
Flugelhorn Solo (フリューゲルホルンソロ)
Tenor Sax Solo (テナーサックスソロ)
Alto Sax Solo (アルトサックスソロ)
Concept Design
Design Co-ordinator (to Design Coordinator)
Game Designer
Back Chorus (バックコーラス) (to Backing Chorus?)
BGM Editor
Starring by
Added all these.

Quote:
Lyricist (作詩)
Added this under Poetry.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old Dec 14, 2020, 11:06 PM
flameshot233 flameshot233 is offline
Trusted Editor
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Shanghai, China
Posts: 141
Default

https://vgmdb.net/db/covers.php?do=view&cover=446292

String (Strings)


https://vgmdb.net/db/covers.php?do=view&cover=396312

Copist (Copyist)
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old Dec 14, 2020, 11:39 PM
cal's Avatar
cal cal is offline
VGMdb Staff
a.k.a. nextday
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 2,414
Default

@flameshot233
Quote:
Originally Posted by flameshot233 View Post
Both added.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old Dec 15, 2020, 02:42 AM
doppel9014 doppel9014 is offline
Trusted Editor
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 181
Default

Need Supervision under Supervisor
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old Dec 15, 2020, 02:52 AM
nstz nstz is offline
VGMdb Staff
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 782
Default

@doppel9014 Added.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old Dec 15, 2020, 03:13 AM
flameshot233 flameshot233 is offline
Trusted Editor
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Shanghai, China
Posts: 141
Default

https://vgmdb.net/album/103151
booklet: https://vgmdb.net/db/covers.php?do=view&cover=442035

Feat. (?) (Featuring Artist? / Featuring Performer?)
Licensed by (?) (=Licensing?)
Published by (?)
Bonus Disc Recording (?) (=Recording?)
Technical Engineer
Liner Notes
Booklet Design (to Booklet Designer)
Associate Director
International Relation
Digital Distribution
Sales (or Sales & Promotion = Sales Promotion?)
Legal Affairs


https://vgmdb.net/album/100232
https://vgmdb.net/db/covers.php?do=view&cover=446326

制作スタッフ (Production Staff?)

I linked エモノオトクリエイター to Sound Creator

Last edited by flameshot233; Dec 15, 2020 at 03:38 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old Dec 15, 2020, 04:39 AM
nstz nstz is offline
VGMdb Staff
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 782
Default

@flameshot233

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameshot233 View Post
Licensed by (?) (=Licensing?)
Published by (?)
Song licensing and publishing are organization roles, so I don't think these should be added as artist roles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameshot233 View Post
Bonus Disc Recording (?) (=Recording?)
Probably better to link as Recording and leave the bonus information in the notes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameshot233 View Post
I linked エモノオトクリエイター to Sound Creator
That's fine I think.

Added the rest of roles.
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old Dec 15, 2020, 07:23 AM
Robin's Avatar
Robin Robin is offline
Trusted Editor
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: France
Posts: 236
Default

"Angklung" [As seen on Katanagatari Original Soundtrack Vol.1]
"Fujyara" [As seen on Katanagatari Original Soundtrack Vol.1]
"Computer" alias of "Computer Programmer" (?) [As seen on Katanagatari Original Soundtrack Vol.1]
"民謡" [As seen on Katanagatari Original Soundtrack Vol.1]
"Assitant Engineered" alias of "Assistant Engineer" [As seen on Katanagatari Original Soundtrack Vol.1]
__________________
Twitter140VGM140ABGMKodamaSoft
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old Dec 15, 2020, 08:23 AM
nstz nstz is offline
VGMdb Staff
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 782
Default

@Fivda
Added. Except for the last one which had already been added before.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old Dec 15, 2020, 09:27 AM
whatkind whatkind is offline
Trusted Editor
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 779
Default

Please add the roles for https://vgmdb.net/album/107319

"A&R Coordination"
"Media Operation"
"Visual Producer"
"Advisory Producer"
"Specially Coordinated"
"CG Treatment"
"Digital Works"
"Fashion Director"
"Fashion Designer"
"Assistant Stylist"
"Assistant Hair & Make up" (Assistant Hair / Assistant Make up)
"Nail Artist"
"DVD Audio/Video Authoring" (Probably DVD Audio Authoring / DVD Video Authoring)
"SACD Operation"
"video clip directed"

Last edited by whatkind; Dec 15, 2020 at 09:58 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old Dec 15, 2020, 09:53 AM
nstz nstz is offline
VGMdb Staff
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 782
Default

@whatkind
Added.
"Assistant Hair & Make up" and "DVD Audio/Video Authoring" were added as 2 separate roles each.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old Dec 15, 2020, 01:58 PM
Ermeson16 Ermeson16 is offline
Trusted Editor
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 144
Default

from this:
Design Coordinate

from this:
Painted by
Design Coordination
Production assistant

Last edited by Ermeson16; Dec 15, 2020 at 02:26 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old Dec 15, 2020, 03:17 PM
nstz nstz is offline
VGMdb Staff
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 782
Default

@Ermeson16
Added. Except Production Assistant which already exists.

Last edited by nstz; Dec 15, 2020 at 03:20 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old Dec 15, 2020, 03:51 PM
ladatree ladatree is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: The Earth
Posts: 461
Default

Ehru
Banjo
Shawm
Ukelele
Kohmei
Psaltery
Charango
Prepared Piano
Conductor (Choir, Orchestra, Strings)

That I have noticed so far
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old Dec 15, 2020, 03:53 PM
Robin's Avatar
Robin Robin is offline
Trusted Editor
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: France
Posts: 236
Default

"Graphics Layout" [As seen on FINAL FANTASY XI Original Soundtrack]
"Retouching"[As seen on FINAL FANTASY XI Original Soundtrack]
"Planning Adviser" [As seen on FINAL FANTASY XI Original Soundtrack]
"A&R Director" [As seen on FINAL FANTASY XI Original Soundtrack]
"Sales Development" [As seen on FINAL FANTASY XI Original Soundtrack]
"Esperanto Translator" [As seen on FINAL FANTASY XI Original Soundtrack]
"Esperanto Instructor" [As seen on FINAL FANTASY XI Original Soundtrack]

Also: Bump pls
__________________
Twitter140VGM140ABGMKodamaSoft
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old Dec 15, 2020, 04:27 PM
ladatree ladatree is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: The Earth
Posts: 461
Default

Tenor, Baritone Saxophone
Cover Photo, Designs

Last edited by ladatree; Dec 15, 2020 at 05:12 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old Dec 15, 2020, 07:39 PM
flameshot233 flameshot233 is offline
Trusted Editor
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Shanghai, China
Posts: 141
Default

https://vgmdb.net/album/92021

Background Vocals
Vocal contracted
Organized
SCI Prophet-5
Prophet-T8
Drum Tracks
Roland Jupiter-8
TR-909
Kurzewil K250
K2000
Linn LM-2
Studio Electronics SE-1
KORG 700s
Moog IIIc
Oberheim SEM
SCI Prophet-600
Roland JX-10
BIAS
KORG Polysix
Oberheim OB-Xa
Roland D50
Steel Guitar

<DVD Staff>
Dancer
Choreography
Cinematographer
Lighting Directors
Production Designer
Computer Graphics
Lighting Director
Making Director
Animation Producer
Illust

<Package Staff>
Products Coordination
Artist Producer
Artist Management Desk
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old Dec 15, 2020, 07:56 PM
flameshot233 flameshot233 is offline
Trusted Editor
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Shanghai, China
Posts: 141
Default

https://vgmdb.net/album/87921

企画 (Planning?)
構成
マスタリングスタジオ (Mastering Studio)


https://vgmdb.net/album/72260

監修 (Supervisor / Supervision)


https://vgmdb.net/album/82972

監修協力

Last edited by flameshot233; Dec 15, 2020 at 08:15 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old Dec 15, 2020, 08:27 PM
doppel9014 doppel9014 is offline
Trusted Editor
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 181
Default

Need Violin Arrangement.

https://vgmdb.net/album/75863
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old Dec 15, 2020, 09:08 PM
flameshot233 flameshot233 is offline
Trusted Editor
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Shanghai, China
Posts: 141
Default

https://vgmdb.net/album/107329

Publisher (?) (doesn't seem like an organization role)

Presented by ≈ Publisher (organization)?


https://vgmdb.net/album/70213

監督 (Director: Hiroomi Takamiya) (Director? Drama Director?)
All Music Composer (Composer)
Products Coordinator (Product Coordinator)


https://vgmdb.net/album/91800

原盤協力 (organization role?)
CD制作 (organization role?)
製作 (organization role?)
音楽ディレクション (Music Direction)

Last edited by flameshot233; Dec 16, 2020 at 12:13 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old Dec 16, 2020, 04:02 AM
nstz nstz is offline
VGMdb Staff
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 782
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameshot233 View Post
https://vgmdb.net/album/107329

Publisher (?) (doesn't seem like an organization role)

Presented by ≈ Publisher (organization)?


https://vgmdb.net/album/70213

監督 (Director: Hiroomi Takamiya) (Director? Drama Director?)
All Music Composer (Composer)
Products Coordinator (Product Coordinator)


https://vgmdb.net/album/91800

原盤協力 (organization role?)
CD制作 (organization role?)
製作 (organization role?)
音楽ディレクション (Music Direction)
@flameshot233
Added Publisher with a note: https://vgmdb.net/role/1009
Added all the other roles too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doppel9014 View Post
Need Violin Arrangement.

https://vgmdb.net/album/75863
@doppel9014 Added.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameshot233 View Post
https://vgmdb.net/album/87921

企画 (Planning?)
構成
マスタリングスタジオ (Mastering Studio)


https://vgmdb.net/album/72260

監修 (Supervisor / Supervision)


https://vgmdb.net/album/82972

監修協力
@flameshot233 All added.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameshot233 View Post
https://vgmdb.net/album/92021

Background Vocals
Vocal contracted
Organized
Drum Tracks
Steel Guitar

<DVD Staff>
Dancer
Choreography
Cinematographer
Lighting Directors
Production Designer
Computer Graphics
Lighting Director
Making Director
Animation Producer
Illust

<Package Staff>
Products Coordination
Artist Producer
Artist Management Desk
@flameshot233
Added all these.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameshot233 View Post
SCI Prophet-5
Prophet-T8
Roland Jupiter-8
Kurzewil K250
K2000
Studio Electronics SE-1
KORG 700s
Moog IIIc
Oberheim SEM
SCI Prophet-600
Roland JX-10
BIAS
KORG Polysix
Oberheim OB-Xa
Roland D50
@flameshot233
We don't create pages for specific brands of instruments (except very common ones like Rhodes Piano and Hammond Organ), so these were added as aliases of synthesizer: https://vgmdb.net/role/49
However since this is all on one album I think it'll show up as "Synthesizer: Tomohisa Ishikawa, Tomohisa Ishikawa, Tomohisa Ishikawa, Tomohisa Ishikawa..." if you add them all individually. You can link a single credit as "Synthesizers" instead and leave the information about which synthesizers he performed in the notes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameshot233 View Post
TR-909
Linn LM-2
@flameshot233
Added as an alias of Drum Machine: https://vgmdb.net/role/1017

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladatree View Post
Tenor, Baritone Saxophone
Cover Photo, Designs
@ladatree Tenor Saxophone and Baritone Saxophone are already there.
Added the other 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fivda View Post
"Graphics Layout" [As seen on FINAL FANTASY XI Original Soundtrack]
"Retouching"[As seen on FINAL FANTASY XI Original Soundtrack]
"Planning Adviser" [As seen on FINAL FANTASY XI Original Soundtrack]
"A&R Director" [As seen on FINAL FANTASY XI Original Soundtrack]
"Sales Development" [As seen on FINAL FANTASY XI Original Soundtrack]
"Esperanto Translator" [As seen on FINAL FANTASY XI Original Soundtrack]
"Esperanto Instructor" [As seen on FINAL FANTASY XI Original Soundtrack]
@Fivda Added these.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladatree View Post
Ehru
Banjo
Shawm
Ukelele
Kohmei
Psaltery
Charango
Prepared Piano
@ladatree Added these, except Kohmei which doesn't seem to appear in the database.
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old Dec 16, 2020, 04:44 AM
LkProd's Avatar
LkProd LkProd is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 7
Default

Requesting the following as aliases:
"CD Production Coordinator" alias for Production Coordinator
"CD Package Coordinator" alias for Package Coordinator
"CD Production Assistant" alias for Production Assistant
"CD Production Desk" alias for Production Desk
"CD Production Manager" alias for Production Manager

And these as new roles:
Dialogue Editor
Children's Chorus
Managing Director
Director of Orchestra Management
Publicity Coordinator (and a "CD Publicity Coordinator" alias for it)
Recording Executive Producer
Recording Assistant Producer
Recording Assistant Director
Recording Production Coordinator

All of the above for KINGDOM HEARTS 3D [Dream Drop Distance] Original Soundtrack

The last four ones are similar to some that are already on the database, but judging by how they're differentiated in the booklet I assume it's not the same thing as the ones that already exist

EDIT: And these as well:
All Vocals
Package Art Director (or as an alias of Art Director?)
Production Coordinator Assistant (and a "CD Production Coordinator Assistant" alias for it)
Corporate Executive
CEO

for KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 2.5 ReMIX- Original Soundtrack

Last edited by LkProd; Dec 16, 2020 at 07:00 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old Dec 16, 2020, 05:25 AM
flameshot233 flameshot233 is offline
Trusted Editor
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Shanghai, China
Posts: 141
Default

https://vgmdb.net/album/84715

Horns
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old Dec 16, 2020, 06:01 AM
whatkind whatkind is offline
Trusted Editor
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 779
Default

Please add the roles for https://vgmdb.net/album/107340

"Additional B.G.Vocal"
"Additional B.G.Vocal arrangement"
"Artist Promotion Supervisor"
"Artist Promotion"
"Tie-up Coordination" (as an alias of Tie-Up Coordinator)
"Assistant Photographer"
"Costume Creator" (probably as an alias of Costume)
"Stand in"
"Harley-Davidson" (probably related to the Harley-Davidson bike photos in the booklet)

Last edited by whatkind; Dec 16, 2020 at 06:04 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old Dec 16, 2020, 09:12 AM
nstz nstz is offline
VGMdb Staff
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 782
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatkind View Post
Please add the roles for https://vgmdb.net/album/107340

"Additional B.G.Vocal"
"Additional B.G.Vocal arrangement"
"Artist Promotion Supervisor"
"Artist Promotion"
"Tie-up Coordination" (as an alias of Tie-Up Coordinator)
"Assistant Photographer"
"Costume Creator" (probably as an alias of Costume)
"Stand in"
"Harley-Davidson" (probably related to the Harley-Davidson bike photos in the booklet)
@whatkind
Added all except Harley-Davidson. I think this probably refers to the company providing the motorbike, so you can link it to "Equipment Assistance".

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameshot233 View Post
@flameshot233
Added.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LkProd View Post
Requesting the following as aliases:
"CD Production Coordinator" alias for Production Coordinator
"CD Package Coordinator" alias for Package Coordinator
"CD Production Assistant" alias for Production Assistant
"CD Production Desk" alias for Production Desk
"CD Production Manager" alias for Production Manager

And these as new roles:
Dialogue Editor
Children's Chorus
Managing Director
Director of Orchestra Management
Publicity Coordinator (and a "CD Publicity Coordinator" alias for it)
Recording Executive Producer
Recording Assistant Producer
Recording Assistant Director
Recording Production Coordinator

All of the above for KINGDOM HEARTS 3D [Dream Drop Distance] Original Soundtrack

The last four ones are similar to some that are already on the database, but judging by how they're differentiated in the booklet I assume it's not the same thing as the ones that already exist

EDIT: And these as well:
All Vocals
Package Art Director (or as an alias of Art Director?)
Production Coordinator Assistant (and a "CD Production Coordinator Assistant" alias for it)
Corporate Executive
CEO

for KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 2.5 ReMIX- Original Soundtrack
@LkProd
Added.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fivda View Post
You can ignore my first post and start back from this new one:

[OLDER REQUESTS]

"Music originally composed" alias of "Original Composer" [As seen on SINNOHVATION]
"Every Other Instrument" alias of "Instruments" [As seen on SINNOHVATION]

"Irish Translation" [As Seen in CREID]
"Clasher" [As Seen in CREID]
"Paste 5cup Cymbal" [As Seen in CREID]
"Angel Heart" [As Seen in CREID]
"India Bells" [As Seen in CREID]
"Darbuka" [As Seen in CREID]
"Nail Chime" [As Seen in CREID]
"Cha-Cha" [As Seen in CREID]
"Finger Cymbals" [As Seen in CREID]

"CD Production Coordinator" alias of "Production Coordinator" [As seen on NieR Gestalt & Replicant Original Soundtrack]
"CD Production Assistant" alias of "Production Assistant" [As seen on NieR Gestalt & Replicant Original Soundtrack]
"CD Promotion Coordinator" alias of "Promotion Coordinator" [As seen on NieR Gestalt & Replicant Original Soundtrack]
"CD Production Desk" alias of "Production Desks" [As seen on NieR Gestalt & Replicant Original Soundtrack]


[NEW]
"Sound Tool Programmer" [As seen on FINAL FANTASY X Original Soundtrack
"Supervising Dialogue Editor" [As seen on FINAL FANTASY X Original Soundtrack
"Dialogue Editor" [As seen on FINAL FANTASY X Original Soundtrack
"Production Engineer" [As seen on FINAL FANTASY X Original Soundtrack
"Photo taken at" [location] [As seen on FINAL FANTASY X Original Soundtrack
"Sales Development" [As seen on FINAL FANTASY X Original Soundtrack
"A&R Director" [As seen on FINAL FANTASY X Original Soundtrack
@Fivda
Added these.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fivda View Post
"Choir Soprano 1" alias of "Soprano Chorus" [As seen on FINAL FANTASY X Original Soundtrack
"Choir Soprano 2" alias of "Soprano Chorus" [As seen on FINAL FANTASY X Original Soundtrack
"Choir Alto 1" alias of "Alto Chorus" [As seen on FINAL FANTASY X Original Soundtrack
"Choir Alto 2" alias of "Alto Chorus" [As seen on FINAL FANTASY X Original Soundtrack
"Choir Tenor 1" alias of Tenor Chorus [As seen on FINAL FANTASY X Original Soundtrack
"Choir Tenor 2" alias of Tenor Chorus [As seen on FINAL FANTASY X Original Soundtrack
"Choir Bass 1" alias of "https://vgmdb.net/role/593]Bass Chorus" [As seen on FINAL FANTASY X Original Soundtrack
"Choir Bass 2" [As seen on FINAL FANTASY X Original Soundtrack
@Fivda
These just seem to be numbering for the artists, so I don't think they're worth adding. Also the credit just seems to Soprano, Alto, etc. rather than Choir Soprano etc.
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old Dec 16, 2020, 09:27 AM
flameshot233 flameshot233 is offline
Trusted Editor
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Shanghai, China
Posts: 141
Default

https://vgmdb.net/album/55375
https://vgmdb.net/db/covers.php?do=view&cover=235234

サークル (Organization Role?)
メロディアレンジ


https://vgmdb.net/album/72977
https://vgmdb.net/db/covers.php?do=view&cover=446572

Featuring (Featured Artist)
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old Dec 16, 2020, 09:33 AM
nstz nstz is offline
VGMdb Staff
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 782
Default

@flameshot233 Added.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Role Playing Metal Myrkul Album Discussions 0 Mar 21, 2016 11:29 AM
Remaking? I need requests! Supernova Video Game Music Discussion 2 Sep 1, 2014 11:01 AM
Alias Role separation on Discographies Secret Squirrel Questions and Comments 6 Feb 10, 2010 07:33 PM