VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Jun 2, 2013, 04:24 AM
Trusted Editor

So, April was the intended release month. I just checked the KS page, but no new information. Is this already out, or should we flag this as delayed?
Old Jun 2, 2013, 04:47 AM
Trusted Editor

It's been delayed a bit.
Old Oct 7, 2013, 12:36 AM

Whoops. I intended to submit a tracklist before anyone did to avoid this current situation but I got tied up at FF:DW Boston. D:

There are 11 tracks total on this album. That's how the CD is going to be - the Bastion bonus track is something we threw in as a bonus for backers considering how delayed the album was.

It has not yet been decided how Bastion will end up from a commercial viewpoint - it might be part of another album, or it might be a free download depending on licensing/rights, but it definitely won't be on the Live at Symphjony Hall physical CD (and I believe it will be removed from the bandcamp list as well before that goes public for public consumption/purchase)

tl;dr there should be 11 tracks in the tracklist for Live at Symphony Hall. Build That Wall go byebye.
Old Oct 7, 2013, 01:11 AM

Is it worth submitted a sub-album for the digital release?
Old Oct 7, 2013, 05:15 AM

Technically it's a pre-release and not a release. The digital album will go live for public consumption when the CDs ship (Soon. Really) and will be identical in tracklist/lengths/release date although Oct 6 will do for now hahaha
Old Oct 7, 2013, 04:32 PM
VGMdb Advisor

FF Tactics / Ivalice medley from David Saulesco came out really good. <3 <3 <3
Old Feb 7, 2014, 05:04 PM

Welp, for whoever cares (and I don't wanna leave outdated information around in case anyone ever looks it up here) we've waited too long for Konami to give the green light on MGS3 Snake Eater.

We're removing it from the CD tracklist and it's going to print. Snake Eater will be a separate free, non-commercial download instead.

Not gonna change the vgmdb tracklist till the CD itself is out, since right now the most 'official' release remains the digital release that went out months ago.
Old May 15, 2014, 04:33 PM

anyone gotten their physical copies yet? I'm still waiting for mine. Or are they going to wait for the ones that are getting the custom USB to send out both together?
Old May 21, 2014, 10:25 AM

People have been tweeting their CD arrivals. We've definitely sent out all T-shirts and CDs (USBs are in production, will include PAX East 2014 footage, those will also be mailed out as soon as they are done for everyone)

I'm being presumptious, but taking a wild shot from public profile that you were $80 tier? I definitely see you on the mailing records, but the internationally shipped stuff (even Canada) does seem to take a while.
Old May 11, 2016, 09:36 AM
Trusted Editor

Should the digital release with Snake Eater and Bastion cover as bonus track get it's own entry? Also, scans coming up for this album finally as I finally got my KS copy of this album. Took a bit of a time.
Old May 11, 2016, 03:05 PM

oh yeah forgot about the USB? did that get completed?
Old Aug 29, 2016, 07:52 PM
VGMdb Advisor

Hey ... just an idea ... should we really have Iwadare flagged as a "featured" composer?

The Grandia Medley was a self-arrangement that he prepared ahead of time for this project. I would say he was actively involved. Heck, I met with the guy and talked with him (through a translator -- thanks Maho!) and of all the guests who were there that night (Iwadare, Sakimoto, Shimomura, Yamashita), I'd say Iwadare was the only one who put work into the project, while the others were honored guests, interested in seeing what VGO did with their work.