VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Jan 13, 2008, 03:35 AM
VGMdb Administrator

Default KMCA-47: The Millennium of BACH

The detailed track credits came from the bottommost photo here: http://page4.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/d73057759. I can't make out the studio name in the credits for track 9.

山田マン (Yamadaman) has a performance credit on track 3. マン山田 is credited with arrangement and sound programming on tracks 3 and 7. I'm sure it's the same guy, but in the spirit of the inverted word order, I translated that as "Manyamada."
Old May 6, 2012, 07:39 PM

Here's some images to help you out as well the text that is in round robin format underneath the CD holder. I'll scan CD right after I listen to it first.

Hopefully this will complete this entry soon enough.

Front Cover
Inside First Page + Second Page Round Robin Text (blurry but I'll write it down below)
Cover + Bind (Yes, this CD case looks like a small book!)

Text starting at the Star symbol Directly Southwest of center....(starts on producer and going in counter clockwise motion)

Producer/Ricky Ryuta * Director/Eisuke Kodama, Kazuo Sudo * Promotion/Kiyohito Waki, Yasuyuki Tanaka, Takayuki Ogura * Product Management/Syuji Takahashi, Mamiko Takeuchi * Art Direction & Design/Citroen Matsuda * Mastering Engineer/Kazuhiro Yamagata (CD Design Mastering) * Executive Producer/Akihiko Nagata, Shigeru Fukutake * Planning/Munenori Takada * Special Thanks To Sonata Club, Klever, Hot Wave, Seven-Eight

Also

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHz View Post
I can't make out the studio name in the credits for track 9.
It's gleeps studio.

EDIT
Okay, now I'm done listening to the CD.

CD Front (excuse the some of the prints, half was my fault and the other the seller...that and I misplaced my lens cleaner ;3)

Last edited by Rhythmroo; May 6, 2012 at 08:01 PM.
Old Mar 26, 2022, 01:35 PM
Trusted Editor

Should this and KMCA-48 be attached to beatmania? The notes say the songs are beatmania-"themed" but I don't know if they actually appear in any beatmania games.