VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Jun 6, 2015, 12:47 PM

I just set up this page, but it's pretty bare-bones right now. If anyone has any info on this European version of the OST, edits are welcome!
Old Jun 6, 2015, 03:30 PM

I hope they do not released it with an insane amount of stars. 180 stars would be awesome.
Old Jul 8, 2015, 04:17 AM

Now that the Japanese version is out, does anyone know if the European version is as well? Does anyone want to upload any scans if they have a copy?
Old Jul 24, 2015, 04:55 AM

just checked and it's on european nintendo club for 3000 stars.
go F*** yourselves nintendo. That is just too much to ask for a soundtrack, when I need to buy tons of stuff to be able to reach that ammount... and most of the stuff I bought just because of trying to get the stars.... all expired in February. Way to go Nintendo.
Old Aug 6, 2015, 02:48 PM

So the European version of the OST is out now (albeit ridiculously expensive, as pointed out by RS above). Does anyone have any scans they want to share with us?
Old Oct 23, 2015, 12:35 PM

so no one have scans in here for this.
gonna scan my copy now and add them
I really love this soundtrack's booklet and everything. It was worth getting the mindless points for this.

EDIT:
SO.. scans added.
Why the booklet pages like that? Because I want so. If you pick the books... any book. The front cover counts as page 1... unless... the booklet itself counts them differently. So, if the admins don't like or don't care. that is up to them. (with all due respect. not trying to sound bitch here. If it seemed like that, I say it was not. Love & Peace )

I can't believe I finally get this. At least it came with the case intact to the its destiny. My kirby soundtrack from club nintendo, seemed like the mail-man was doing Frisbee with the case, so it has lots of scratches in it.
I got this... 2 or 3 weeks ago. I love this released more then I could wait for. the 2 disc case is awesome and very diferent of.... any I have seen.
5 stars for the Double Disc Case.
5 stars for the booklet with individual commentaries of each track.
5 stars for the CD art. I love the second disc color.
1 star for the page showing the artists breakdown of the songs. I get the idea ... but it gets easily confusing.
Enjoy guys and girls the European scans.

EDIT2:
I edited the note section, because I think the information there was irrelevant.:/ If I am wrong, may the admin power decide what to do.

Last edited by RomanticScent; Oct 23, 2015 at 02:20 PM.