VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Dec 12, 2011, 06:42 AM

I'm not sure what the first song is an arrangement of. To me, it sounds like either Mountain of Faith's title screen "Sealed Gods" or Imperishable Night's title screen "Eternal Night Vignette ~ Eastern Night".
Old Dec 12, 2011, 08:07 AM

Is there a website with samples? I didn't see any link on the album page.
Old Dec 12, 2011, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post
Is there a website with samples? I didn't see any link on the album page.
There is a crossfade demo up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fimbulwinter View Post
I'm not sure what the first song is an arrangement of. To me, it sounds like either Mountain of Faith's title screen "Sealed Gods" or Imperishable Night's title screen "Eternal Night Vignette ~ Eastern Night".
They're both the same theme, I'm sure you know. They have their differences, but we can only hear the shared theme in the crossfade demo so it's hard to tell exactly which one xi-on is doing.
Old Dec 13, 2011, 12:19 PM

The melodies between the two are hard to distinguish, so I had to ask. I'm starting to suspect this could be another rearrangement album as some of the tracks were on his other albums (for instance, Broken Moon from 4th Spell and The Gensokyo The Gods Loved from the 6th Spell)
Old Jan 1, 2012, 06:44 PM

I've added the liner notes from the booklet, but I don't see a definite title for the first track.