VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Dec 26, 2010, 04:31 AM

This is suposed to be a 5 disc, and a can only choose the max to 4 cds. can someone help me a put one more cd so I can list the tracklist. please?
Old Dec 26, 2010, 04:57 AM

I can add it (I prefer the old submission system where we could specify the number of disc from the pull down menu), but out of curiosity, does this album fit our database? We'd accept a TV soundtrack from a composer who is known for scoring mostly video games or animations, even if the TV program itself isn't part of a game/anime franchise. I know nothing about this guy (Ichirou Nitta), but what little I read doesn't convince me that this person can meet the aforementioned condition.
Old Dec 26, 2010, 05:03 AM

I asked to admins abot adding this. He was the guy who made the soundtrack for AREA 88 OVA series. Since there is 2 games and they are here, why not having it's profile here too.
He has been in games too, on arranging and composing vocal tracks mostly.
He also worked a lot of Hiroyuki Namba and Juni'chi Kanezaki

Last edited by RomanticScent; Sep 22, 2016 at 12:45 PM.
Old Dec 26, 2010, 05:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by morrigan666 View Post
I asked to admins abot adding this. I was the guy who made the soundtrack for AREA 88 OVA series. Since there is 2 games and they are here, why not having it's profile here too.
There was nothing wrong with adding both game and OVA Area 88 soundtracks, because they are games and anime, but for albums from manga/TV/film/movies/etc., we have always been requiring some justification (until recently, maybe?).

Still, if our admins say OK, it must be OK.
Old Dec 26, 2010, 05:24 AM

This is was based on a manga and there is an anime for it.
Sadly I have looked every where and I can't still say there is a ost for the anime or not.
I got my LP thinking it was the anime ost, but it was a drama album from the manga series. /

Last edited by RomanticScent; Sep 22, 2016 at 12:45 PM.