VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Sep 12, 2021, 02:55 AM

Unloaded scans for album. A few notes:

- The cover itself is actually a spoiler, but unless you have played the game you're probably safe unless someone explains it to you (I was confused as hell about the cover until someone spelled it out)

- The back of the OBI and a few parts of the booklet contain spoilers, so I'd avoid those until after playing the game.

- For those wanting a translation, there seems to be a decent attempt on YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klON...h0ZNCYeGx3JYgq) but we'll probably have to wait until Limited Run Games version of the game comes out for something more definitive (this should be released in a month or two). I would just post the track list here, but I don't want to seem like I'm taking credit for it.

- The track list in the link above does not include the following tracks:

05: This is basically "Foreboding Premonition" from BMZ2, but I think it's been re-arranged a little bit

34: Mission Clear (8 Bit Version) *
36: Moment Of Achievement (8 Bit Version) *

* These have been uploaded to YouTube by the same user, but they don't appear in the playlist above; you can find them by searching separately.
Old Sep 12, 2021, 05:49 AM

Note that tracks 33 and 34 are by Ryo Kawakami, not Ryo Yoshinaga.

It seems Kawakami wasn't credited in the initial credit spread we got. Curious, but somewhat understandable since he did two tracks - one being a six second jingle.

But yeah, I glossed over that at first when I was looking at who wrote what.
Old Sep 18, 2021, 06:33 PM

Did find track 5 on YouTube, seems to go by the title "Shake"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SimDaTGlo1M
Old Oct 22, 2021, 09:19 AM

can someone english translater for tracklist ?
Old Oct 27, 2021, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNKhero View Post
can someone english translater for tracklist ?
If no body gets around to this, we should get a translation via the Limited Run Games bundles pretty soon. I think one of them is somewhat close to shipping in the near future.