VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 14, 2013, 04:00 PM
VGMdb Advisor

Default CPCA-1091: Monster Hunter Soundtrack Book

Added the original tracklist and changed the release date to June 24 (instead of July 24), which appears to be the correct date, looking at the official site and Famitsu.

Also, many of the tracklists on various web sources are inaccurate, so I've tried my best to correct wrong kana/kanji and whatnot, but I can't guarantee it's error-free (as the scans aren't the greatest). I managed to find a short snap of the tracklist on an official site for this soundtrack via Google, but I can't seem to get the full page with the actual tracklist. It's only the page description on Google that holds the tracklist now it seems. I also checked Wayback Machine, as far back as 2006, but nothing.. Unless I'm missing something.

So yeah.. I don't know. If someone manages to find an archived version with the tracklist, that'd be nice, because then we could be sure about the accurateness.. probably. Sure would be nice with some better scans, too, though.

Last edited by Nisto; Apr 14, 2013 at 04:14 PM.