VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Jul 19, 2008, 03:14 PM

Can anyone check if the booklet mentions which tracks are from Jun Fukuda? I don't read Japanese, sadly.
Thanks!
Old Jul 19, 2008, 08:59 PM
VGMdb Staff

I looked through the booklet scans, but it doesn't seem to be specified exactly what tracks he composed, unfortunately. The only mention of him that I could see was in the credits listed (in English) at the back of the booklet.
Old Jul 20, 2008, 01:53 AM

Oh, that's a shame. Thanks for looking it up!
Old Jan 1, 2011, 01:32 PM
VGMdb Advisor

I believe booklet 3 is saying Jun Fukuda did the jingles in disc 3 (15~36). But I'm not sure if they mean all of them and/or not other tracks (unsure about the usage of 主に).
Somebody can confirm?
Old Jan 1, 2011, 01:51 PM

It was to my understanding that he did all the jingles. Doesn't 主に translate to something in the lines of "chief" or "main" (or something along those lines)?
Old Jan 3, 2011, 05:17 AM
VGMdb Advisor

主に should mean "mainly" but I'm not sure about the exact usage in Japanese. ie - "he mainly did jingles" = "he also did sound effects, data manipulation" or "did some (not every) jingles and other tracks"?
Old Jan 3, 2011, 07:12 AM

I see what you mean, and I guess it makes sense following the word literally as far as its definition goes. Also, after revising the credits for the game both Jun Fukuda and Shinya Tanaka are listed as "Sound Designers". Perhaps a shared task between them, including Masafumi...
Old Feb 9, 2013, 05:10 PM
VGMdb Administrator

Jun Fukuda lists a few random compositions on his Facebook profile: Pleather for Breakfast, We Are Finally Cowboys, and PURE-WHITE GIANT TINY GLASTONBURY (so that's CHIPSTER DASH and LET'S FIGHT A BOSS).

N.M.H is also Takada's composition by The Outer Rim ➭ http://vgmdb.net/album/8917
Old Feb 10, 2013, 03:24 PM
VGMdb Advisor

That's pretty cool, some of the fav tracks.

According to this interview, Season of the Samurai is Takada's.
ANY MORE is probably his too, given (in the arrange album) the "RX-Ver.S.P.L." label Takada uses in his works.

EDIT: thanks Mr. Fukuda for the full credits!

Last edited by Dag; Nov 7, 2013 at 01:19 PM.
Old Feb 13, 2013, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHz View Post
Jun Fukuda lists a few random compositions on his Facebook profile: Pleather for Breakfast, We Are Finally Cowboys, and PURE-WHITE GIANT TINY GLASTONBURY (so that's CHIPSTER DASH and LET'S FIGHT A BOSS).

N.M.H is also Takada's composition by The Outer Rim ➭ http://vgmdb.net/album/8917
So he basically made the best track on the album (We Are Finally Cowboys)? Wow.
Old Oct 21, 2015, 11:21 PM

I believe that there's a very small error in one of the track titles, track 18 of disc 2 is listed here as "Vioectrolysis" however on the case's back cover it's "Violectrolysis"