VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Animation Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Dec 17, 2010, 03:53 AM

Images can be found here
http://www.discogs.com/viewimages?release=1043876
The upload and display of covers is being wonky for me. Hope someone else can finish/fix this.
Old Dec 17, 2010, 07:06 AM
VGMdb Staff
VGM Artist

The booklet is definitely "too small" to be "enjoyable" so it's better to not post it.
Of course it contains credits, but we already have them in the notes, so again it's ok to not post such small covers.
Old Jan 25, 2011, 01:59 PM

Images went a bit screwy here again.
Old Jan 25, 2011, 02:55 PM

Not sure why that keeps happening...
Old Jan 25, 2011, 03:01 PM

Since what I can tell it mainly happens to me only, and I reported on "bugs" previously. I assume it is something local for me, either my browser (chrome) specifically is acting up or one of the extensions. Started happening after I switched from Firefox, so I figure it is just me.

One thing I did notice is if there is a bad image, if I try to upload anymore it will also corrupt them. That may not be a bug on my side and could be something that needs to be looked at.
Old Jan 25, 2011, 03:08 PM

I see. Might possibly be a little bit of both, as I've yet to experience this bug, so certainly the blame can be put entirely on you, so it also has to be something that's acting up. I'd recommend to not upload any further images if you notice one getting corrupt and continue to notify us (like you've been doing so far).
Old Jan 25, 2011, 03:19 PM
VGMdb Staff
VGM Artist

I deleted the back cover since it was corrupted.
You can reupload anything missing.
Old Jan 25, 2011, 03:50 PM

Funny, it was showing up fine for me... Weird.

Anyway, back scan uploaded.
Old Feb 7, 2017, 07:11 PM

Cleaned up the notes and added more information from the booklet.

M-16 has a credit "Johhn McDowell". I assume this is a typo, but I can't find a source which proves that it isn't. Until somebody can find one, I've left it as it is.
Old Apr 5, 2021, 09:19 AM

I agree, that scans of the booklet for this, as well as for the second Cowboy Bebop OST album (VICL-60202) are needed. The credits in the album notes seem to feature a bunch of typos. I refuse to believe for example, that David Mirandan and David Mirandon are different people, the same for Philippe Nalry + Phirlippe Nalry and Strven Berstein (on this album) + Steven Berstein (on other CB albums). There might be more to be found. If those typos originate from the booklet, I think that should be mentioned somewhere – if not in the album notes, at least in the discussion.
As already mentioned (much) earlier, the discogs scans aren't really legible and I wasn't able to find any better ones to back up any changes. Unfortunately, I only own a European print of the OST (currently not featured here, more or less a French/German version of the "Cowboy Bebop Ultimate Edition Soundtrack" (ANI0376_CD1~3)). However, that release features the discs only. No booklet, no CD-TEXT, no notes, nothing. So to anyone, who owns one or both of these albums: Scans would be helpful and appreciated (at least by me).
VICL-60202 apparently hasn't even got the detailed performer breakdown for the single tracks in the album notes at the moment, although the booklet probably provides them (assuming it's similar OST 1 and 3's booklets).

Last edited by Maskad; Apr 5, 2021 at 09:22 AM.
Old Apr 5, 2021, 05:09 PM
Trusted Editor
VGM Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maskad View Post
I agree, that scans of the booklet for this, as well as for the second Cowboy Bebop OST album (VICL-60202) are needed. The credits in the album notes seem to feature a bunch of typos. I refuse to believe for example, that David Mirandan and David Mirandon are different people, the same for Philippe Nalry + Phirlippe Nalry and Strven Berstein (on this album) + Steven Berstein (on other CB albums). There might be more to be found. If those typos originate from the booklet, I think that should be mentioned somewhere – if not in the album notes, at least in the discussion.
As already mentioned (much) earlier, the discogs scans aren't really legible and I wasn't able to find any better ones to back up any changes. Unfortunately, I only own a European print of the OST (currently not featured here, more or less a French/German version of the "Cowboy Bebop Ultimate Edition Soundtrack" (ANI0376_CD1~3)). However, that release features the discs only. No booklet, no CD-TEXT, no notes, nothing. So to anyone, who owns one or both of these albums: Scans would be helpful and appreciated (at least by me).
VICL-60202 apparently hasn't even got the detailed performer breakdown for the single tracks in the album notes at the moment, although the booklet probably provides them (assuming it's similar OST 1 and 3's booklets).
I can added images from the booklet for this and VICL-60202 after work tonight.
Old Apr 6, 2021, 06:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Porter View Post
I can added images from the booklet for this and VICL-60202 after work tonight.
Wonderful. I'll look them through and update the notes as soon as possible after the upload, if nobody comes before me.
Old Jun 10, 2021, 07:38 PM

I'm not sure if this information is worth mentioning or not, but this CD also came packed with the Cowboy Bebop The Perfect Sessions box set that came out in 2001.