VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old May 6, 2020, 03:13 AM
Trusted Editor
VGM Artist

I added images for this one: case front and back (sealed), booklet (front & back, front), back, disc 1, disc 2. The two scan that were here previously can be deleted. There's nothing printed on the tray.

This soundtrack doesn't come with an Obi.

I added production credits in the notes based on what's written on the booklet back. I added DJ SEA and DJ CEP in the arranger field since they're credited under "Remix". Though I'm not sure what their actual role was or what tracks they remixed.

Also, if you look at the back scan, you'll see:

©2001 FAIRYTALE/F&C co.,ltd. 著作 LOVE&LOVE RECORDS/RPA

I'm wondering if FAIRYTALE and/or F&C should be added in the "Published by" field, along with, or instead of, LOVE&LOVE RECORDS.

Last edited by Chris Porter; May 6, 2020 at 03:23 AM.
Old May 6, 2020, 03:22 AM
Trusted Editor
VGM Artist

I also noticed that there's an error with the track list that's printed on the inside of the booklet. Disc 2 goes up to track 18 on the printed list, but I can confirm there are only 15 tracks on the disc. You can see that Disc 2 Tracks 16~18 are titled the same as Disc 1 Tracks 1~3.