VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 11, 2008, 06:10 AM

Default ALCA-8005: Castlevania: Circle of the Moon & Castlevania: Concerto of... (bootleg)

Here's another one of those almost 1:1 bootlegs. I've never heard of Alion Records, but some light googling came up with some hearsay about bootlegs, so I went with that classification. AFAIK the internal contents (liner notes, that nifty sheet music) are exactly the same as the Konami release. I don't actually own this release or the original, so I can't verify everything 100%.

EDIT: Scans added. Flash uploader is still wonky for me (Flash 10, Firefox), so "Back" got uploaded twice. I have no idea how the booklet pages should be ordered (they're not numbered, and neither are my source scans), so if someone familiar with the album could arrange them properly, that would be great. Secret Squirrel, I'm not terribly sure the Front image you provided matches this album. The front scan I added has the catalog number under the sun at the bottom/right of the gravestone.

Last edited by Judge Ito; Nov 11, 2008 at 06:43 AM.