VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Miscellaneous Discussion > Artist Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Mar 15, 2013, 09:39 AM
VGMdb Staff

A bit late, but I suppose I should post where I got his real name from since there are no websites that directly link this name to kz.

I did a whois search for livetune.jp and found that the current registrant is a person named Tatsuya Kashizaki.
Quote:
Domain Information: [ドメイン情報]
[Domain Name] LIVETUNE.JP

[登録者名] 樫崎 達也
[Registrant] kashizaki tatsuya
I then found this MySpace page which lists a Tatsuya Kashizaki.
Quote:
Bio:
Yu-ki Hirasedo...Gt,Vo(ex.Piano Ninja) Yoshikuni Fujino...Gt,Vo(ex.fazmo!) Tatsuya Kashizaki...DJ,Manipulation,Cho(ex.KSZK tatsuya)
Nicofinder shows that KSZK tatsuya was once linked to the video for ストロボナイツ before it switched to kz. You can also see this referenced on last.fm.
Quote:
置換前: KSZK tatsuya
置換後: kz
Edit: Also, apparently he graduated from Senzoku Gakuen College of Music along with Kazuki Kitamura (a.k.a. Kajyuki). I guess they formed livetune while they were there.

http://www.senzoku.ac.jp/music/schoo...graduates.html (page has since been altered)
Quote:
北村 一樹 | 2007年度 | 株式会社 CAPCOM にてゲーム音楽の制作に携わっている。
樫崎 達也 | 2007年度 | 株式会社ビクターにクリエーターとして所属。 初音ミクを使ったアルバムがオリコン5位。
On the current page his name has been removed though Kajyuki's name is still there (and the date of graduation has been changed from the 2007 fiscal year to a more specific March 2008).

Last edited by cal; Jul 2, 2013 at 10:39 AM.