VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Animation Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Apr 6, 2015, 11:11 AM
VGMdb Staff

Reprint of old record CX-7107 released on 21 July 1983
Old Apr 7, 2015, 09:14 AM
VGMdb Administrator

According to anison some of these tracks contain 2 insert songs too (太陽に走れ and ちいさな思い, arranged by Masahisa Takeichi and singed by Ichiro Mizuki and Mitsuko Horie respectively), but I can't really find a pic of the credits (either of this or the LP) to confirm it.

Last edited by Illidan; Apr 8, 2015 at 12:44 AM.
Old May 13, 2015, 01:10 PM
Trusted Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illidan View Post
According to anison some of these tracks contain 2 insert songs too (太陽に走れ and ちいさな思い, arranged by Masahisa Takeichi and singed by Ichiro Mizuki and Mitsuko Horie respectively), but I can't really find a pic of the credits (either of this or the LP) to confirm it.
Anison is right
I have the CD and I have added the scan back of the CD print (I found it a few years ago).
Masahisa Takeichi is well credited too in the booklet, for the arrangement of the 2 insert songs.
Kazuko Kawashima has done some scats in tracks 3 & 4 too (the numbers of the tracks are not mentioned in the booklet or jacket, but I recognize well his voice).
You forgot to mention her name Illidan, what a shame!
I edited the album page

Last edited by SaintSquall; May 13, 2015 at 05:06 PM.