VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Feb 14, 2014, 05:56 PM

Default Kickstarter: Blackmore - potential new Motoaki Furukawa soundtrack

Now trust me, I have no intention of becoming resident forum Kickstarter-watcher, but I just happened to run into this right after Unsung Story's campaign finished successfully, and, with a name like Furukawa attached, not to mention an association with the cult classic game Snatcher, thought some people here might be interested who otherwise might not have known.

Blackmore is the name, intended to be a steampunk adventure game set in 1888 London. It's the brainchild of the guy who was in charge of localizing Snatcher, Metal Gear Solid, and Silent Hill and will feature art by Satoshi Yoshioka, who worked on Snatcher and Policenauts, and a soundtrack by Motoaki Furukawa if the game is funded; Furukawa is not a part of a stretch goal, he is the composer. For a $40 contribution you will get the soundtrack (digital only it seems, which I know will be off-putting to some). A piece of music was posted and can be heard on the main page.