VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Animation Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Mar 3, 2014, 05:49 AM

isdapi: tracklist in the booklet doesn't say track 9 is from harlock
Old Mar 3, 2014, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phonograph View Post
isdapi: tracklist in the booklet doesn't say track 9 is from harlock
I don't know if I'm asking too much, but would it be possible for you to upload some booklet scans of this album. I've been using this site to edit this album and I'm not 100% sure all the information there is correct and matches what's written in the booklet. I think this other page may contain more accurate info on what's really written in the booklet.

Regardless of what it says in booklet pages, that track comes from the original TV "Space Pirate Captain Harlock", it's just a live version of the opening theme of the show.

Last edited by isdapi; Mar 3, 2014 at 10:29 AM.
Old Mar 3, 2014, 11:33 AM

the problem is I'm pretty sure it's from harlock even if the booklet and back cover says the opposite or rather it doesn't say it's from harlock
I have also removed MC tracks from the "series/movies" details coz it's just talk

as for the booklet scan, it's visible but... bah see by yourself

as you can see, there is no separation between "series" details, it's a problem
my guess is, they hadn't not enough space for putting everything