VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Dec 12, 2016, 07:33 AM

Is anyone aware of a place where I could purchase the physical CD release for this that would ship to the UK? I've searched high and low and the only place I can find it available (not even a physical CD) is the Japanese Amazon. : https://goo.gl/fKZdLu

Any help here?
Old Dec 13, 2016, 01:01 AM

You'll likely need to use a middleman service. Using a middleman service for the first time can seem a little daunting, especially with their tendency to now make you deposit money before you buy something (a method that I believe is for their own safety against people who back out on bids), but Buyee is very easy to use and their service prices are incredibly reasonable when buying through YJA, and they've never required any kind of deposit from me. I've personally never used them for Amazon, but they do seem to have a function for it.

https://buyee.jp/amazon/index

There are a lot of mixed reviews about Buyee, but I've been using them for over a year now and their service is ridiculously convenient and useful. The only way they scam you is when you order multiple items and try to combine them into one package to save money on shipping; they charge you for this "service" an amount so high that you literally spend less shipping everything individually. But, if you want buy a single item quickly and easily, I can't recommend their service enough.

I read a review on a website talking about how the user liked to buy CDs from Tower Records from Buyee because he lives in Europe and Tower Records won't ship there, so Buyee should work for this as well if you want to try it out.

I sent you a PM with more information, you should read that if you haven't already

Last edited by RFGalaxy; Dec 13, 2016 at 01:11 AM.