VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Miscellaneous Discussion > Edits Discussion
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Oct 5, 2021, 01:50 PM
VGMdb Administrator

Quote:
Uh, yeah.. I forgot to add the additional credits from the booklet that were in japanese
(If you're asking about how suddenly i know japanese, its not that, the reason of how i managed to translate the japanese credits its because of a Japanese OCR that actually works! )

Source: The booklet page 21!
@FranMeteor

I've accepted the draft. Most of it was good, but I've removed the last section from the Japanese credit block, since there are potential mis-readings in there. Handling Japanese credits definitely isn't easy. When you resubmit a draft, you should use the Japanese role names coupled with:

- the English name if the artist is on VGMdb
- the English name, plus the Japanese name in the Original field if you can find a source for the reading on the web.
- just the Japanese name otherwise.