VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Feb 26, 2011, 06:16 AM

The boxset contains 8 CD & 2 DVD.
(more info http://memoriesoff.jp/pvc/)

Couldn't add more than 4 CD for some reason, staff will have to modify this entry.
Old Feb 26, 2011, 06:21 AM

I think a normal user can add/change media. Deletion is the Staff privilege. The pull down menu from the new album submission page is limited to 4 for some reasons.

More than that, how to determine the release date of this album (this is the type of cases I once tried to discuss).
Old Feb 26, 2011, 06:23 AM
VGMdb Staff
VGM Artist

I really don't understand why the date is a problem here.
It says you could order it the 21th of June. (and the delivery should be done sometime in July).

edit: i edited the release date to the 21th of June (the ordering date) and not July (the shipping date)
Seems like you guys are all agree to use the second statement (which i am personally not agreed with..), feel free to change it again.

Last edited by Myrkul; Feb 26, 2011 at 06:29 AM.
Old Feb 26, 2011, 06:24 AM

Couldn't add more than 4 CD while adding this new entry, but could edit it afterwards.

Concerning the release date, I inputted july 2010.
On the website is written:
受注期間:2010年6月21日まで / お届け予定日:2010年7月下旬ごろ / 価格:21,000円(税込)

Edit: Looks like I added 4 CDs to the box when someone did the same exact thing at the same time. (Result: 12CD + 2DVD)
Please edit it accordingly, I'll input tracklists after that.

Last edited by krelian75; Feb 26, 2011 at 06:27 AM.
Old Feb 26, 2011, 06:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myrkul View Post
I really don't understand why the date is a problem here.
It says you could order it the 21th of June. (and the delivery should be done sometime in July).

Since when don't we add the dates on their "avaibility day" ?
Well, sorry if I've been overlooking how we normally handle other made-to-order albums. We once had a discussion, and the opinions were a bit divided, right? All we decided was to select the announcement date (if available), then the shipping date for an album given as a contest prize.

This is the album we could order during the limited period, so I think it's not the usual case. 21th June was the last day of the period where they accepted an order, so I agree it'd be one of the dates to select, if we're ever to pick up a single one, but I think either way it's the best to write some clarifications on the note. Or maybe the date is printed on the scan.
Old Feb 26, 2011, 06:38 AM
VGMdb Staff
VGM Artist

Yeah, like i said above, i forgot the shipping date should be used over the annoucement/pre-ordering date.
I reversed the date once again.

edit for cedille, seems like you replyed to me before i did my edit above... let's just use what the majority would use.
Old Feb 26, 2011, 06:44 AM

There's also a minor glitch in the submission form.
While I simply inputted "DVD" as a tracklist for both DVD, the result is:
DVD with a duration of 5 minutes, which is obviously not true.

Last edited by krelian75; Feb 26, 2011 at 06:48 AM.
Old Feb 26, 2011, 06:47 AM

Okay, so please removed my post or edits the quoted parts, if necessary.

Personally, I think any display date is ultimately fine, as long as we compile information in the note (like the shop price vs the event price matter which sometimes occurs over doujin albums), but this is of course my two cents.