VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Feb 14, 2014, 04:58 PM

Dragon Roost Island composed by Kenta Nagata
Midna's Lament composed by Toru Minegishi
Ballad of the Goddess composed by Hajime Wakai

She plays very well, but obviously she don't know of who is what is playing.
Old May 20, 2014, 10:55 PM

And there is a CD release of this as well, but no vgmdb album page for it. I'd do it but I have no clue what I'm doing.
Old May 21, 2014, 12:09 AM

This is the place I see it available on CD : http://www.taylordavisviolin.com/sto...hysical-album/
Looks like a limited release only purchesable from artist's website, says "84 in stock".
I added a link to it on the album's page, don't really need to make a separate entry if it's the same thing but in physical form.

Last edited by MiLO; May 21, 2014 at 12:11 AM.
Old May 21, 2014, 08:36 AM
VGMdb Staff
VGM Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiLO View Post
I added a link to it on the album's page, don't really need to make a separate entry if it's the same thing but in physical form.
I don't think this is true.
There's no need to make a reprint for digital that have the same cover & content as a CD.
But this is a CD, it's more important than a digital release, and the package is of course different because there's a CD...

We should always have CD releases, digital releases are the ones we can avoid. (at least in the way vgmdb is working at the moment)
I haven't added that entry myself because the release date kept changing and was delayed too many times.
Old May 21, 2014, 08:32 PM

I concur, the CD is more important. And yes it probably has additional covers (disc, back) and maybe a different catalog number compared to Loudr's.
With that in mind to me it would make more sense to change this entry from digital to CD + with the mention of Loudr's digital availability, but if you think it deserves 2 separate entries then that's fine.
Old May 24, 2014, 10:50 AM

Quote:
I concur, the CD is more important. And yes it probably has additional covers (disc, back) and maybe a different catalog number compared to Loudr's.
With that in mind to me it would make more sense to change this entry from digital to CD + with the mention of Loudr's digital availability, but if you think it deserves 2 separate entries then that's fine.
I have the CD version. yes there is a CD lol so thats an extra image, and on top of that it's a paper back.. but it folds and has a pocket inside. So there'd be "inner case" ? then the back of it containing tracklist.
Old May 25, 2014, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post
I have the CD version. yes there is a CD lol so thats an extra image, and on top of that it's a paper back.. but it folds and has a pocket inside. So there'd be "inner case" ? then the back of it containing tracklist.
Aha it's in "digipack" then. Each side can be called as "Digipack Exterior Front" or "Digipack Interior Left" etc. You can refer to this album as an example for naming the digipack scans : Unitone phase:01
Does it have a catalog number anywhere, and is it the same as Loudr's "LOUDR-1558" ?
Old May 30, 2014, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Aha it's in "digipack" then. Each side can be called as "Digipack Exterior Front" or "Digipack Interior Left" etc. You can refer to this album as an example for naming the digipack scans : Unitone phase:01
Does it have a catalog number anywhere, and is it the same as Loudr's "LOUDR-1558" ?
Nope; Loudr doesn't release physical CDs - Taylor published it herself.