VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Animation Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Dec 4, 2014, 10:15 PM

I didn't see this on vgmdb so I decided to add it, the special arrange CD was included with the limited edition DVD/blu-ray release of Persona4 the Golden ANIMATION Vol. 1. I added as much as I could at the moment, but since I'm not on my primary computer I can't add the times of the songs. I also am either not allowed, or can't figure out, how to link all the respective pages to this album so if somebody else could link everything together that'd be nice.

I couldn't find a better album cover, so I added the one you see, and I couldn't find any scans of the official tracklist/credits, so I added what is known to be concrete information for now. If anybody could find out more that'd be great. Also, as for the "-special mix-" part of each track, I'm not sure if the "s" should be capitalized or not, one source had it capitalized, another didn't, so I just trusted the more reliable source for now. Again, if anybody could find out for certain which it is that would be nice.

Last edited by IJustDontKnowAnymore; Feb 1, 2015 at 08:40 AM.
Old Dec 4, 2014, 10:34 PM
VGMdb Staff

It's already here I think:
http://vgmdb.net/album/46498
Old Dec 4, 2014, 10:45 PM

No, that was another CD that was also included in the limited edition DVD/blue-ray. That has the OP/ED and instrumental versions of both of them, whereas this is a special mix CD containing only special mixes. I'm certain the two are separate and not the same.
Old Dec 4, 2014, 11:24 PM
VGMdb Administrator

Apparently this was a bonus when buying from here (also has tracklist and a few info): http://jika-net.jp/#p4g
This redirects to the Aniplex+ site when purchasing so I added that in the notes.
Old Dec 4, 2014, 11:48 PM
VGMdb Staff

Aniplex+ bonus thingie? Oh it figures. Thank you for the update.