VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Feb 16, 2013, 05:03 PM

Don't know much about this series game-wise, but should this be added to the Xeno products label?

Last edited by strugglepoo; Feb 16, 2013 at 05:09 PM.
Old Feb 16, 2013, 06:05 PM

I should, so I added it.
Old Jun 26, 2013, 03:16 AM

I changed Kousaki to Kosaki in the notes because that's the default name on his artist page, and it's Kosaki in the composer and arranger fields (interestingly, on the edit page it's Kousaki).
Old Mar 18, 2017, 06:49 AM

While going about my daily routine/business, a mainstream song was playing, and I thought to myself "this reminds me of a song from Xenosaga Freaks". I forgot the lyrics (of the English language song) later that night (so I didn't have anything to search with) but a Japanese user already figured it out: "estrellita" is more-or-less an arrange of "Love In The First Degree" by 80s group "Bananarama".

estrellita has some additions/embellishments compared to the original but the overall song structure and melody is basically the same. The other songs don't ring any bells, for now at least.

Also, a small section of Yuzo Koshiro's "Dancing Heart" from "Misty Blue" seems to have a familiar sounding riff (begins at about 0:57) - to me at least.

See also Hanjuku Hero 4 -The 7 Heroes- ~Sound Collection~ for random arranges of mainstream songs.

Last edited by layzee; Mar 18, 2017 at 08:51 AM.