VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Jun 27, 2010, 10:16 PM

Default MII-013: Frontier Stories Secret Report

I finally thought to check nico and found this (10736733). From that I could verify which tracks are arranged (and of course finally listen to it myself).

I....kind of wish I hadn't. The original audio is pretty clear and the arrangements aren't horrible, but they aren't great either, and then there's 25 minutes of drama I can't understand. They might give some insight to the unfinished nature of the game, which was originally meant to be the first part of a trilogy...

This game was the last original IP created by Neverland.

As far as I'm aware, it's the last game Yasunori Shiono composed for before leaving the game industry.

Given the poor sales of Lufia DS in Japan (and likely in America when it's brought over), Neverland might not do anything but churn out Rune Factory titles and do grunt work ever again....