VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Oct 29, 2016, 02:41 PM

This should be pointed as an arrangement cd. The music arrangements are very different from the game music, with many additional instruments and voices not present in the original game music. Some tracks are also shorter and miss parts of music from the game, others are longer and added new cue compositions, and some tracks have a different rhythm then from the game music.
Unless the non-3ds versions use these songs. But I think they do not for what I heard in xbox360 of my friend.

Last edited by RomanticScent; Oct 29, 2016 at 02:50 PM.
Old Jan 27, 2018, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomanticScent View Post
This should be pointed as an arrangement cd. The music arrangements are very different from the game music, with many additional instruments and voices not present in the original game music. Some tracks are also shorter and miss parts of music from the game, others are longer and added new cue compositions, and some tracks have a different rhythm then from the game music.
Unless the non-3ds versions use these songs. But I think they do not for what I heard in xbox360 of my friend.
Also, best tracks of the game are not introduced in the album, it's funny.
Old Jan 28, 2018, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomanticScent View Post
...Some tracks are also shorter and miss parts of music from the game...
Its like Dark Souls albums, i wonder why they cut the tracks like this?