VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Animation Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Jun 7, 2013, 02:18 PM

Default JBX-25013: The Super Dimension Fortress Macross Vol. II

isdapi, you think it's necesary change all the titles to long version? I wrote S.D.F. only for convenience and because one album previously entered by Myrkul used this abreviation.
Old Jun 9, 2013, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by transitus View Post
isdapi, you think it's necesary change all the titles to long version? I wrote S.D.F. only for convenience and because one album previously entered by Myrkul used this abreviation.
Yeah, I think is better the complete name since the original japanese album titles don't use the reduced version (超時空要塞マクロス ≠ S.D.F.). You can leave all the S.D.F. album titles as alternate versions if you prefer it.