VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Apr 2, 2010, 11:32 AM

I just got this album and I'm pretty confused by it.

I bought it brand new at a local flea market, and I popped it in to rip it... and it doesn't have audio tracks. Instead it has all songs in 256 CBR MP3 format. It also includes two video files - the game intro and a trailer.

Should I correct the listing? I plan to add proper scans to the site eventually, but I figured I'd ask first.

Edit: Also of note, my CD does not have a catalog number. I'm not sure where the person who contributed the album got it from.

Last edited by Foxhack; Apr 2, 2010 at 11:36 AM.
Old Apr 7, 2010, 11:58 AM

What, no comments?
Old Apr 7, 2010, 12:07 PM
VGMdb Administrator

I'm sure that everyone avoided this entry when they saw the words Disney and Band.

I'm not sure what to do with Digital Media distributed on a CD, but at the very least it should be mentioned in the notes.
Old Apr 10, 2010, 05:49 PM

Okay, I've submitted a correction. I removed the catalog number (this page is the only place that references it, and it's not mentioned -anywhere- in the album itself or the liner notes), added the recording info that's included in some song's ID3v2 tags, and the performers (again, this is not mentioned in the notes).

I'm working on the tracklist right now.