VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Miscellaneous Discussion > Edits Discussion
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Jan 15, 2022, 10:51 AM
VGMdb Administrator

Quote:
added credits from booklet
@mudkipNDS

Just a few notes on this draft. (You can ignore my notes on the Ring of Red album, as that had a very strange way of crediting the roles.)

1. Roles should match what is written, so "composed by" instead of "composer.
2. We allow a little leeway for the order of the credits so that composer information is shown first. Obviously, it's kind of a subjective judgement where or when to do it, but I just moved Composer and Arranger up a couple of spots to the first spot.
3. If you find a role that isn't in our list, please post in the role request thread. For this album, I added "edits" as an alias of "editor".