VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Miscellaneous Discussion > Edits Discussion
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Jan 24, 2022, 07:46 PM
VGMdb Administrator

Quote:
Information mostly taken from physical product.

Package price taken from https://city-connection.co.jp/deathsmiles/
@Moody

Is there a chance you could take a picture or scan of the credits section in the jewel case? I don't know what to do with the last block of names.
Old Jan 25, 2022, 04:35 PM

Yeah I can give it a shot. Give me just a little bit
Old Jan 25, 2022, 04:58 PM

Okay, I uploaded it to the album page.

Sorry if they're formatted strangely, I was trying to match the formatting of the tray, and the last few blocks of names are all supposed to fall under "Special Thanks". The last block of names don't have specific associations or credits, they're just listed as their names.

I also re-submitted the titles since I was missing one. In total, there are 3 versions of the title on the packaging. Line 3, Romaji, is the romanization of the spine's title since it's the only one that has some difference. In this case, it was quotation marks around "DEATHSMILES Respect Arrange".

I wasn't sure if you wanted a literal direct romaji (Goshikku ha...) or closer to the original loanwords (Gothic wa...) so I hope the latter is okay.
Old Jan 29, 2022, 10:51 AM
VGMdb Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moody View Post
I wasn't sure if you wanted a literal direct romaji (Goshikku ha...) or closer to the original loanwords (Gothic wa...) so I hope the latter is okay.
@Moody

That's the correct way. We never re-romanize loan words.