VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old May 26, 2013, 02:09 AM

A couple of questions regarding the track origins:

The booklet implies that track 8 is actually from Ike Ike! Nekketsu Hockey Bu and not the Soccer game, but I'm not familiar enough with the series to confirm this. Could someone who is have a listen please?

If it is from the hockey game, do we know the composer? Nekketsu Kouha Kunio Kun Music Collection doesn't have a composer listed, and I couldn't find an entry on GSL.

Also, shouldn't track 6 be Ingame BGM 3 and not Ingame BGM 1? (see disc 2, track 40 on GNCA-7122)

Thanks!

Last edited by elbarto; May 26, 2013 at 02:54 AM. Reason: added hyperlinks
Old May 26, 2013, 09:28 AM
VGMdb Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by elbarto View Post
The booklet implies that track 8 is actually from Ike Ike! Nekketsu Hockey Bu and not the Soccer game, but I'm not familiar enough with the series to confirm this. Could someone who is have a listen please?
The site also says that. Fixed!

Quote:
If it is from the hockey game, do we know the composer? Nekketsu Kouha Kunio Kun Music Collection doesn't have a composer listed, and I couldn't find an entry on GSL.
I might be wrong on this because it's been a long while since I checked, but I believe the hockey game doesn't have credits. I would assume it's Kazuo Sawa but who knows for certain.

Quote:
Also, shouldn't track 6 be Ingame BGM 3 and not Ingame BGM 1? (see disc 2, track 40 on GNCA-7122)
The site doesn't give a BGM number, so maybe whoever originally wrote the info here just assumed that meant BGM 1? Fixed it.
Old May 26, 2013, 10:55 AM

Thanks CHz!