VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Product (Game) Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 22, 2020, 07:56 PM
Trusted Editor
VGM Artist

Default Rakugaki Kingdom

I remember hearing about this reboot of the series and being really excited about it because of the list of composers on board. I wonder if they will be releasing a soundtrack? Has anyone heard any news regarding that? With a lineup like that, I'd be surprised if they didn't eventually.

To remind/inform everyone, the main music composer is Yu Shimoda (ZUNTATA), with the following guest composers: Kenji Ito, Noriyuki Iwadare, Hideaki Kuroda, Yuzo Koshiro, Motoi Sakuraba, Yoko Shimomura, Yukio Nakajima, Michiko Naruke, and Yasunori Nishiki. The main theme is sung by Haruka Shimotsuki.

Source: https://rakugaki-kingdom.com/cast-staff/

Tags
rakugaki kingdom, taito