VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Jun 17, 2014, 02:10 PM
VGMdb Advisor

I appreciate they finally acknowledge they are just milking the franchise at this point, in the album art even! :3

And yes, the name is perso"r"a --it's a (ahem): "best of" album from songs used in a "soramimi" section (about "mishearing" English lyrics as Japanese) in a niconico Persona-themed talk show. Whew!
Just what everybody was waiting for.
Old Jun 17, 2014, 03:41 PM
Trusted Editor

Oh you Atlus, thanks to that cover art I forgive almost you guys for screwing us europeans over with Shin Megami Tensei IV. (bloody digital only release).
Old Mar 8, 2021, 10:54 PM

I understand people are angry, but why are you reviewing a release for anything but it's music?

It's annoying perusing through the original soundtracks for the best tracks, which I did for the longest time. Now all these "Best Of" albums make it a lot easier to listen to what I want to, and the mastering is very well done on the audio portion, as to be expected from most of Atlus's physical releases.

I, for one, welcome these compilation albums.
Old Apr 29, 2021, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakonas View Post
I understand people are angry, but why are you reviewing a release for anything but it's music?

It's annoying perusing through the original soundtracks for the best tracks, which I did for the longest time. Now all these "Best Of" albums make it a lot easier to listen to what I want to, and the mastering is very well done on the audio portion, as to be expected from most of Atlus's physical releases.

I, for one, welcome these compilation albums.
Either I missed something, or you're replying to 7-year-old comments trying to change their perspectives.