VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Dec 23, 2016, 06:05 AM

Looks like the CD has been reprinted:
https://videogameslivestore.com/sale/music
Old Sep 9, 2017, 12:24 AM

Update to the first post. It took them +9 months but they finally shipped my order. Just got it today.
Old Apr 16, 2023, 07:18 AM

https://twitter.com/Muku99567/status...29818284822541

A Twitter thread bringing further light to Tony Bernetich's involvement. He composed most tracks for EW2.
Old Nov 10, 2023, 12:26 AM

That explains SO much. Every time that fast Beethoven piano piece came up on my playlist I was bothered with who to credit since the arrangement wasn't special and it didn't sound like a real person playing a piano, and I would come to this page and wonder about it.
It never made sense to me that someone who gets a big solo credit wouldn't bother to differentiate his original music from the obvious public domain bits. But if he wasn't really writing ANY of it and was mostly processing other people's midis to function on different systems I suppose his level of attachment to each piece would be comparable.
I am still annoyed the actual cd never got mailed to me when I ordered it years ago.
I remember seeing posts from Tallarico complaining about people downloading that from the internet, which seems extra galling in retrospect, if the guest arrangers did more work on it than he did.

. . . . . . . .

I truly am out of the loops, i had no idea how ludicrously many things Tallarico has lied and repeated his own lies about.

Last edited by Garnobium; Nov 10, 2023 at 02:46 AM.