VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Mar 7, 2016, 11:10 AM
Trusted Editor

Anyone bought this release brand new? Was there a registration card or anything else included beside the discs, booklet and postcard? Thanks in advance!
Old Mar 7, 2016, 02:12 PM
Trusted Editor

I bought it new, there is nothing that isn't included in the scans. Registration cards don't really exist anymore, the most you'll find will be something like a digital rewards/promo codes insert like SQEX albums have where you can redeem some sort of code for either a rewards program system or in rare circumstances, some kind of in-game rewards. Registration cards were popular before the Internet existed and during it's infancy when mail order catalogs and postal mail mailing lists were still a thing. They serve no purpose anymore and I don't think you'll find very many.
Old Mar 7, 2016, 09:01 PM
Trusted Editor

Thanks a lot! The box is currently offered on Yahoo for about 4,800 Yen which is a good price in my oppinion. Since I'm OCD about the completeness of my albums I wanted to make sure the offered items are complete. But yeah, this day and age reg. cards seem quite useless with the internet (I wanted to make sure since the early Suleputer releases all have a reg. card).
Old Jan 11, 2022, 12:22 AM

Where does the "Creator's Fetus" title come from on the localized tracklist? Unless I'm mistaken the stage was still called "Fetus of God" in the US release.

Edit: If what the Darkstalkers wiki says is true then apparently it was changed to "Creator's Fetus" in the PSP release (Darkstalkers Chronicle: The Chaos Tower.)

Last edited by BlazingAbyss; Jan 22, 2022 at 09:18 PM.
Old Jan 24, 2023, 11:10 AM
VGMdb Staff

VAMPIRE chronicle for matching service being credited to Chihiro Arisaka might be a mistake. She was credited for sound in DARKSTALKERS CHRONICLE - THE CHAOS TOWER.
https://youtu.be/CPIUnJyoeco?t=903
The original game credits music to Tetsuya Shibata and Yuko Takehara.
https://youtu.be/rJyMIPEmnTc?t=1128

Two of the songs predate VAMPIRE chronicle anyways, the CAPCOM jingle and NETWORK, they were in several games at the time.