VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Animation Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Jan 14, 2014, 06:25 AM

This is somewhat irrelevant but this is honestly the first time i've seen an enclosure soundtrack that had the episode/movie english subtitled. It's cool because you can actually ENJOY your purchase aside from the soundtrack.

If this became a new trend i wouldn't mind :P
Old Jan 14, 2014, 06:32 AM
VGMdb Staff

Well, in this case, Aniplex USA screened this movie with English subtitles in a number of locations so the subtitles have already been done for a while.

Movie isn't as great as the series but it's still pretty alright. As for the music, I remember some good strings pieces.
Old Feb 26, 2016, 04:12 AM

I have a question.
This ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK's Classification is Original Soundtrack, Vocal.
So I want to know which song is Vocal and by whom.
Can you tell me? Thank you.
Old Feb 26, 2016, 06:11 AM
VGMdb Staff

Please read the notes.
Old Feb 26, 2016, 07:32 PM

Of course I have already read the note.But not every song has vocal.Lots of songs are just Original Soundtrack.
Look at this:
MUSICIANS
All Arrangement & Programming: Yuki Kajiura
Vocal & Chorus: Yuriko Kaida, Hanae Tomaru, ASUKA

This message can't tell me which music is Vocal and by whom.

For example: Disc 01 and 02 are Original Soundtrack. Disc 03 is Vocal.
But the notes doesn't tell me about that, and of course, doesn't tell me who sing this song. Yuriko Kaida? Hanae Tomaru? ASUKA? Or all of them?

So i want to know about that.

Other Discs I have already seen are perfert. So I hope this Disc can be the same as others.

I just want to know which song is Vocal and by whom.
Old Feb 26, 2016, 08:57 PM
Trusted Editor

If you would check the notes better you would find this part of information: Lyrics: Doroinu [泥犬] (Tr. 03, 32), 町田秀樹, 木村有里 (German Translation Tr. 32) which tells pretty nicely that which tracks have lyrics written on them, thus having vocals.

And this being Kajiura soundtrack, most vocals are mostly background chorus stuff.
Old Feb 27, 2016, 12:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razakin View Post
If you would check the notes better you would find this part of information: Lyrics: Doroinu [泥犬] (Tr. 03, 32), 町田秀樹, 木村有里 (German Translation Tr. 32) which tells pretty nicely that which tracks have lyrics written on them, thus having vocals.

And this being Kajiura soundtrack, most vocals are mostly background chorus stuff.
Ok, thank you for reply. Now I have already known 03 and 32 are Vocal. But I want to know another message:
Vocal & Chorus: Yuriko Kaida, Hanae Tomaru, ASUKA
So it means 'Yuriko Kaida, Hanae Tomaru, ASUKA' ,theses three people are the singer of the 03 and 32?

TY.