VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Sep 22, 2021, 05:45 AM
VGMdb Staff
VGM Artist

Seems like they changed the soundtrack from 1 disc to 2 discs.
Also the catalog number is LRCD-001 (photo below)
So i am unsure "The Music of Yaga" is LRCD-001 (as seen on their packaging placeholder picture)

Old Sep 23, 2021, 09:46 AM

It's 3 discs actually. Disc 3 is a Data Disc and it contains Guitar, Bass and Drum Transcriptions each in separate folder. Also there is an additional 20 seconds track on Disc 2 (so 22 tracks as well) which i have no idea how to name since LRG simply copied the existing tracklist from digital version (or so it seems). Wouldn't correct the info on this without that last track clarification. Gotta request an update from composer, I guess, but I'm having a twitter issue at that point in time, so maybe later...

Furthermore, the catalog numbers on discs are MFD0032-4 not LRCD-001. That I'll edit.