VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Jun 9, 2022, 11:10 AM

Question Can Someone Help Identify this Song?

Hello, my name is InductiveGrub and I have been searching for this lost song from a game I am not sure where it is from. Some of you may have heard the song clip from TikTok or have seen this Pigcasso meme. I have contacted the person who initially uploaded it to TikTok but when I contacted him, I was told he doesn't know where it is from. I even posted on r/NameThatSong and multiple people are searching for this song as well and it seems that no one knows where it is from. If anyone has any information on where it came from, that would be amazing!
https://youtu.be/7bJvmgbpXbQ

Last edited by InductiveGrub; Jun 9, 2022 at 07:08 PM. Reason: New link
Old Jun 9, 2022, 12:25 PM

I know exactly where it's from and I won't divulge the information until I get a written agreement from all uploaders to reimburse the copyright holder for every view they got from stealing the song.
Old Jun 9, 2022, 01:40 PM

Question How would I be able to reimburse them?

I would be so grateful to know where this song comes from. If you could simply tell me who the copyright holder is, that would be awesome. Even better if you shared the song so I can properly address who the credit goes to.
Old Jun 18, 2022, 08:12 AM

I'm just pulling your leg together with Hierogliphix on Twitter.

I'd be surprised if the artist and the title was revealed. Kinda diminishes everyone's ability to use someone else's work without their approval.

Edit: Eh, it was fun while it lasted. News have been out for a few days. To anyone interested, this is it (details).

Last edited by zierts; Jul 13, 2022 at 04:38 AM.
Old Aug 6, 2022, 05:39 PM

The song is called RUKUNETSU from brandUn DeShay

Tags
deep house, identify, saxophone, tiktok