VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > VGMdb Site Related > Questions and Comments
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Aug 21, 2009, 02:27 PM
VGMdb Administrator

Default About uploading sets of booklet scans

If you have a set of booklet scans for an album, please upload them as a complete set. I'm starting to see a lot of cases where the cover or back scans were skipped because they were already present for an album. This leaves us with a pretty sloppy mixture of low and high resolution scans.

So before skipping covers, please check to make sure that they're the same resolution. Staff will monitor new additions and remove the old covers if they've been replaced by better ones.
Old Aug 21, 2009, 02:54 PM
VGMdb Staff
VGM Artist

Yeah i have been aware of that for a few months already.. but i did not want to say anything cause we already have too few contributors.

So, as Gigablah said, please upload complete sets if you own the album(s) or have a high res full set.

Generally, if we only have "front" alone, or "front/back".. it means we do not have nice quality of these covers and they should be replaced with better ones.
There's also an amazing number of covers i upped from japan auctions, these also need replacement if you can provide a set.

Thanks.
Old Aug 21, 2009, 10:30 PM

Maybe we should paste this to the front page?
Anyway some people just don't check the forums that often.